O&E Slim Line ONE-XT Comp 5'0 Leash
FREE SHIPPING WHEN TOTAL SPEND IS OVER $50
Ocean & Earth
Patented One Piece Cord technology. No Joins / No Weak Points
This is the lightest and strongest performance leash ever made. All materials have been designed to keep weight to a minimum. The Pro Comp is light but has the strength of the patented ONE-XT mould.All round performance.
Small wave grovel - head high pits. Surf waves up to 5ft
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 5ft (1.5m)
Cord Dia. : 1⁄4" (6mm)
Strap : 38mm Padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- ONE PIECE EXTRUDED CORD - The future of leash design is here. 25% slimmer strap to cord connection plus 6mm swivel. Slimmer/ lighter/ less drag.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- WATER REPELLENT OUTER STRAP - The strap's outer material is water repellent. Minimising the weight even when surfed
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAILSAVER - The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- QUICK GRAB RELEASE PULL TAB - An ergonomically designed polyurethane rigid loop. Always stays upright so it can be easily accessed for quick release.
- EASY-WRAP NEOPRENE STRAP INNER - Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- PLUG BUDDY - Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
- ANTI-SLIP STRAP - An engineered raised non-slip silicon print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap.
- CURVED STRAP PLUG - Designed for comfort which naturally curves around your ankle.